Monday, December 22, 2014

COUPONING: A personal Experience of Saving Money




Happy Christmas guys! I know like me everyone is in rush for Christmas shopping. When any occasion come we all just be desperate on shopping and yes some got disappointed on excessive expenses. Believe
Coupons
me I have got same feelings sometimes. But to be honest there is no such strong things can save us a lot as Coupons do. From recent couponing experiences I can now say that these money saving ideas can help you to get a happier smile.
                Before starting couponing I have got many negative feedbacks on couponing. But to be honest things are not that type of negative any more. Let’s say you save $5 on groceries a month. What do you think?? May be you are thinking not that much. But in my opinion in many jobs this is half an hour payment also but you can also earn them by saving just giving a small time from your Sunday holiday amusement time on collecting them. Also there are other stuffs to buy like electronics, clothing etc, so together the saving amount from couponing is not that small at all.
                 Actually I am not that great couponer but trying to be so. It is like building a money saving habit.  You do not have to try hard to get them. It is not a burden any more. After collecting those coupons just try to use it when you are doing shopping and do  not forget to give them to the cashier before paying. Some people are thinking using coupons is quite problematic and not that easy. But from personal perspective I can say using coupons are so easy. Also the store stuffs can help you to use them perfectly.
                I am still saving a lot on Christmas shopping. As I have started using coupons earlier this year I am  already benefited a lot. Collecting coupons is not quite a problem anymore by the grace of internet. If you do not get time to collect them from newspapers or missed the one you wanted then you can also collect the3m from various couponing websites easily in both online and printable options. Here are few websites I am using personally.-


No comments:

Post a Comment